Home / News / E-Cigarette Blows Up in Man’s Mouth Causing Serious Injury

E-Cigarette Blows Up in Man’s Mouth Causing Serious Injury

E-Cigarette Blows Up in Man’s Mouth Causing Serious Injury

vaping

An Idaho man suffered from extreme injuries after an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth.

Andrew Hall, a 30 year old car salesman, was vaping before work when the e-cigarette suddenly exploded which got him sent to the intensive care unit at his hospital.

After doctors removed chunks of plastic from his face the father of three was left with second degree burns and seven knocked out teeth.

Hall said, “I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking,”

Although it is unclear the model that Hall was smoking, the batteries are thought to be the cause.

(Source: NY Post)

About Starlette Harris

Check Also

Adrian Jones, Kansas City, Heather Jones, Michael Jones, torture, child abuse, pigs

No Justice For Adrian: Torture Parents Who Fed Son To Pigs Get Shocking Sentence

No Justice For Adrian: Torture Parents Who Fed Son To Pigs Get Shocking Sentence New …

Loading...